MP0517 * Pygmy Falcon-II Backpack * B93
MP0517 * Pygmy Falcon-II Backpack
Pygmy Falcon-II™ Backpack
A compact rectangular urban day pack with distinct military styling and 1100 cubic inches (18 liters) of carry capacity.
The Y-shaped compression strap that Maxpedition is so famous for contributes to the bag’s form and structural integrity. The Pygmy Falcon-II has exterior PALS webbing for adding on other Maxpedition pouches and accessories, using PJC3 * TacTie * B92 and PJC5 * TacTie * B92
NTOA Member Tested & Recommended
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or “Box-and-X” stitched for added strength
- YKK® high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex® nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION’s nylon fabric is treated with Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
- 3D breathable mesh padded back and shoulder straps
- Main compartment has full clamshell opening
- Props in product photos are not included
- Hydration bladder not included