MP9819 * F.I.G.H.T. Medical Pouch * B71
MP9819 * F.I.G.H.T. Medical Pouch
- The F.I.G.H.T. medical pouch, Maxpedition’s third collaboration with Darrin Talbott of Extreme Gear Labs (EGL).
- This is a MOLLE Compatible tear-away pouch so it can be pulled away from its MOLLE-compatible base–the idea being quick removal, especially if the casualty is wearing it.
- Its size is approx. 6″ wide x 9″ tall x 3″ thick but can expand up to 5″ thick when fully filled.
- Weight: 12.6 oz
- Will easily fit 500cc IV with room for lots more kit. Patent Pending.
- Attachment method: 5″ TacTie™ (sold seperately)
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- High strength zippers and zipper tracks
- HUTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or “Box-and-X” stitched for added strength