CD166 * Bison Backpack * B90
LAATSTE | OP=OP !!!
The Condor Bison Backpack is an upgrade from our old Assault and Shoulder bag, integrating the sling as a pouch that can be attached or detached. It features a large compartment that uses a U-Shapped opening which allows you to grab things from the bottom of the bag without having to sacrifice the organization you worked hard to achieve. Also it features webbing on the front panel for extra pouches incase you need more than the additional sling bag. The Bison is perfect for any city exploration or hiking excursion.
Main cargo compartment with U-shaped zipper for easy access
– Two internal mesh pockets for small items
– Two sets of double zippers for side or top access
– Side compression straps also act as zipper stop
– Detachable fron tablet/document pouch (9″W x 12″H x 2″D)
– two additional side pockets for small items
– Body contoured shoulder straps with D-Ring for equipment attachment, sternum strap, and waist belt
– Heavyweight webbing and drag handle
– Individual form pad back panel for extra comfort and maximum airflow
– Grommets on all compartments for drainage
– One compartment for hydration systems (bladder not included)
Size: 13″ W x 21″ H x 9″ D, 2460 cubic inches. 40.3L