CB2469 * CamelBak Chute Mag 1 ltr. * K38
CB2469 * CamelBak Chute Mag 1 ltr. * k38
- Magnet top stows securely while you drink
- Leak-proof when closed
- Easy carry handle
- Easy to Clean: Cap and vessel dishwasher safe
- Universal Cap: Compatible with Eddy® and Hot Cap vessels
- Drink Clean: BPA, BPS, and BPF free
CAPACITY: 1L/32 fl oz
CAP MATERIAL: BPA-Free Polypropylene
CLOSURE: Leak-Proof Magnetic Cap
COLLECTION: Daily Hydration
ACTIVITY: Everyday & Outdoor
BPA/BPS/BPF FREE: Yes
DIMENSIONS: 9.5 x 9.5 x 24.5 cm / 3.7 x 3.7 x 9.6 in
MATERIAL: Eastman Tritan™ Copolyester. Tritan makes the Chute® Mag clear, vibrant, durable, dishwasher safe and 100% BPA-Free.
HOW DO I CLEAN MY CAMELBAK RESERVOIR?
The best way to care for your reservoir is to clean it with soap and water and dry it thoroughly after every use, especially if you fill it with anything other than water. Some people also store their empty reservoirs in the freezer to keep them from getting funky between uses. However, if your reservoir has gotten especially moldy or funky, here’s what to do:
- Use hot water and 2 tablespoons of baking soda or bleach. Mix the solution inside your reservoir and hold it up above your head while you pinch the bite valve, allowing the bleached water to run through the tube. You can also use CamelBak Cleaning Tabs.
- Let the reservoir and cleaning solution sit for about 30 minutes.
- Wash the reservoir with hot water and mild soap. Be sure to completely rinse away any bleach or cleaning solution before using it again. You can also use CamelBak brushes from our Cleaning Kit to scrub your reservoir and tube. Brushes are the best way to ensure you are scrubbing all of the areas of the reservoir clean.
- Once the reservoir is clean, be sure to air dry it so no moisture is trapped inside, which can cause mold to grow.
These steps will make your reservoir safe for use. If your reservoir was really moldy, the material might still look stained, but it’s still safe to use.
CB125100 * Camelbak Cleaning Brush Kit