12140 * Bomber Jacket MA-1 * B101
12140 * Bomber Jacket * B101
- Pilot jack MA1
- leverbaar met geborduurd logo Commando Dolk op de linker borst
- leverbaar zonder CD logo
- 100% nylon
- de bomber jacks vallen klein en adviseren een maat groter.
- Groene Baret niet inbegrepen !!!
The classic nylon MA-1 Flight Jacket can now be spotted on celebrities like Kendall Jenner, Sienna Miller and Jourdan Dunn.
- Classic MA-1 Flight Jacket With Reversible Orange Polyester Lining
- Poly Fiberfill Adds Warmth For Cold Climates
- 100% Nylon Water Repellent Outer Shell
- Ribbed Knit Collar, Cuffs And Waistband
- Extra Full Cut For Comfortable Fit
- Two Front Slash Pockets And Two Inside Slash Pockets Offer Multiple Storage Options
- Zippered Utility Pocket With A Outside Pencil Pocket
- Zippered Front Closure With Double ‘MA-1’ Pull Tabs And Storm Flap
- Brass Zippers And Leather Pull Tabs Give A Classic Military Look
The MA-1 was initially produced in midnight blue and sage green.
Blue was the original color used by the military, but it was soon replaced by green.
During the Korean War (1950–1953) mixing flight clothing from multiple time periods and colors was not unusual.
Presumably, the green was eventually adopted because it blended more easily with the environment should the pilot need camouflage protection on the ground.
During the Vietnam War, there were variant commercial copies of MA-1 in camouflage pattern which were purchased by American servicemen.