CDMA41 * Rip-Away EMT Pouch * B60
The Condor Rip-Away EMT pouch carries all your 1st aid gear.
Designed to be rip-away from the modular platform when needed, and the strap on the platform keeps it from falling off accidentally.
The Rip-Away design gives the ability to utilize the bag in place or “rip” it away for easier access or even to transfer items to another medic.
The MA41 Rip-Away EMT Pouch is designed to contain your field trauma kit, or first-aid kit in a compact pouch that can be deployed quickly and easily in case of an emergency.
Patterned after the popular MA21 EMT Pouch, the MA41 features plenty of internal organization, elastic straps, pockets and retaining loops to keep your supplies at hand.
In addition, the MA41 is mounted to a MOLLE platform via a hook/loop field and a retaining strap with a quick release buckle.
The pouch is deployed by disengaging the quick release and puling it off the MOLLE platform.
- Tri-fold design.
- Multiple pockets and elastic loops for storage.
- Double zipper closure.
- Addition 2″ webbing, with pull-tab for quick/temperory closing.
- 2 Inch patch area across front of pouch.
- Wide handle for carrying or rapid removal.
- Two D-rings on the back for shoulder strap. (shoulder strap is not included).
- size: 8″H x 6″W x 3½”D
- NTOA Approved