CD1009 * Condor STRYKE Tactical Sling * B100
Condor Stryke Tactical sling CD1009 is built to enhance tactical performance by offering easy transitioning and adjustable weight distribution options.
The Tactical sling is made with 1 1/4 inch of webbing with duraflex buckles for comfort, flexibility and durability.
The HK snap offers versatility, allowing it to be used in either a single point or two point configuration.
For quick, easy weapon transitions, it features a transition-loc with a pull tab.
The leading edge is also designed to make the transition from shoulder to shoulder painless, and the side release buckle makes it easy to release the adapter.
The sling was built to perform, and made in the USA.
- 1.25″ of webbing
- Duraflex buckles
- Transition-loc with pull-tab for quick adjustments
- Single bungee construction
- HK snap hook adapter covered with elastic sleeve
- Allows two point or single point configuration
- Side-release buckle to release adapter
- Made in the USA