RC7941 * Tactical BDU Pants * B
RC7941 * Tactical BDU Pants
Battle Dress Uniform. … The Battle Dress Uniform (BDU) is a camouflaged combat uniform that was used by the United States Armed Forces as their standard combat uniform from the early 1980s to the mid-2000s.
Durability is well-dressed when it comes to our catalog of Battle Dress Uniform (BDU) pants. With felled seams and reinforced seats and knees, this garment is made to withstand whatever life throws at you. BDUs are fatigues that were used for active duty by the U.S. Armed Forces until the mid-2000s. While no longer approved for active duty, BDUs are still favored by tactical operators who need rugged, reliable attire. Our BDU pants offer ample storage space with either a six- or eight-pocket design to keep your essential tools readily available. When every second counts, feel confidently prepared for any battle in our BDU pants.
Rothco’s Camo Tactical BDU Pants are made for comfort and built for combat.
- Camo BDU Pants Are Built To Withstand Wear And Tear With Long-Lasting 55% Cotton / 45% Polyester Material
- Reinforced Seat And Knees Provide Unparalleled Resiliency While Shooting, Working Or Performing Any Outdoor Task
- Six Oversized Pockets Allow You To Store A Variety Of Tactical Gear
- Two Front Slash Pockets
- Two Button Down Cargo Pockets
- Button Down Back Pockets
- Button Fly And Adjustable Waist Tabs For The Perfect Fit
- Drawstring Ankle Ties To Cinch The Camo Pants Around Your Ankle Or Blouse Over Your Boot
- Double Stitched Seam Construction
- Modeled After The U.S. Military’s Standard Issue Battle Dress Uniform (BDU)
- Offering A Variety Of Color Camouflage Patterns
ST11834 * BDU broek * 100% Cotton * Rip Stop * B89